Wintech is a leading independent façade engineering consultancy company with an in-house façade design team. Our company has been established for over 35 years and has a growing order book. We are actively recruiting for façade designers and façade engineers to help us to continue delivering a quality service to our clients.
Salary: Competitive; including a relocation allowance if moving area
Role and responsibilities:
- As a designer you will work collaboratively with other members of the team to assist and develop the complete façade design ensuring completion to programme and within budget, using robust detailing and in accordance with the client’s specific requirements.
- If you are seeking career progression you would be supported through the Master’s Degree in Façade Engineering course.
- You will work closely with the in-house Project Manager to manage the Client’s expectations both pre and post site visit.
- You will ensure that work is completed on time and within budget. Where further services might be beneficial to the Client, you will liaise with your commercial colleagues and the in-house Project Manager.
- Knowledge of rainscreen/curtain wall/unitised façades
- Excellent oral and written English
- HNC/HND in Building Studies, Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Designers must be fully conversant with AutoCAD
- Competitive salary dependent on role and technical ability
- Career development
- Fully funded training
- UK visa sponsorship
- Healthcare scheme (part-subsidised)
- On site gymnasium at our HQ
- Electric vehicle charging facility at our HQ
How To Apply
Send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
“As a leading innovative façade consultancy practice that recognises the absolute value of its staff, you are the foundation of our practice and you will be treated as a fundamental asset, integral to the future success of the company”
Chris Macey, CEO