Wintech is a leading independent façade engineering consultancy company with an in-house façade design team. Our company has been established for over 35 years and has a growing order book. We are actively recruiting for façade designers and façade engineers to help us to continue delivering a quality service to our clients.
Salary: Competitive; including a relocation allowance if moving area
Location: Wolverhampton & London
Role and responsibilities:
- As a façade engineer you will be involved from the early stages of the project through to completion, which will allow you to take ownership and have a strong influence on the decision making process.
- As part of this process you will attend client meetings, carry out technical audits of façade subcontractor tenders, visit site to monitor and advise the subcontractor, produce detailed technical reports, witness laboratory and on site testing and carry out a final review.
- If you are seeking career progression you would be supported through the Master’s Degree in Façade Engineering course.
- You will work closely with the in-house Project Manager to manage the Client’s expectations both pre and post site visit.
- You will ensure that work is completed on time and within budget. Where further services might be beneficial to the Client, you will liaise with your commercial colleagues and the in-house Project Manager.
- Have a sound and extensive technical knowledge of the curtain wall and cladding industry, an appreciation of the technologies, techniques and varied materials employed in façade engineering and structural or services engineering knowledge.
- Minimum of four years working for a specialist façade contractor including experience of rainscreen.
- As you will be writing technical reports your written English and grammar skills must be at the highest level.
- An honours degree of 2:2 in an engineering, built environment or architecture related subject are required in order to progress your career through the MSc course.
- Competitive salary dependent on role and technical ability
- Career development
- Fully funded training
- UK visa sponsorship
- Healthcare scheme (part-subsidised)
- On site gymnasium at our HQ
- Electric vehicle charging facility at our HQ
How To Apply
Send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
“As a leading innovative façade consultancy practice that recognises the absolute value of its staff, you are the foundation of our practice and you will be treated as a fundamental asset, integral to the future success of the company”
Chris Macey, CEO