Reporting directly to the Head of Façade Access, the role of a Senior Façade Access Consultant is to provide façade access consultancy services, self-manage projects and directly liaise with clients and other interested parties, to effectively meet our client’s expectations and actively contribute to the Company’s continued success.
Salary: Competitive; including a relocation allowance if moving area
Location: Wolverhampton, London & Edinburgh
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
• Act as the lead Façade Access Consultant on Wintech projects.
• Managing multiple projects in a clear, concise and coordinated manner.
• Deliver design reports and specifications for new builds in line with RIBA design stages.
• Attending meetings with clients, contractors and sub-contractors.
• Working with design teams to deliver a high-quality service.
• Excellent knowledge of all regulations, guidance, and requirements relating to suspended access equipment and rope access. Keep abreast of pending and future changes.
• Carrying out technical audits of façade access subcontractor tenders, construction drawings, calculation and O+M manuals.
• Managing relationships with internal and external clients, engineers and other stakeholders.
• Visiting site to monitor and advise the subcontractor.
• Carry out site audits on existing Suspended Access Equipment (SAE).
• Producing detailed technical reports.
• Witnessing suspended access equipment testing in factory settings and on site.
• Liaising with commercial colleagues and the in-house Project Manager to establish further services the client may require.
• Maintaining responsibility for the financial performance and delivery of your projects.
• Liaising with the in-house finance team to ensure accurate invoicing is completed in a timely manner.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of suspended access equipment and rope access systems.
• Higher education qualification in engineering or in a facade related subject.
• Already Chartered or working towards achieving Chartered Status.
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Excellent draughting skills in AutoCAD.
• Good knowledge of BIM.
• Demonstrable professional experience in delivering façade access solutions for UK-based projects.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the façade access industry.
Send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com