Wintech can investigate building façade compliance with Approved Document B for fire performance on existing buildings and complete the necessary RICS EWS 1 form following appropriate site surveys.
- Site Intrusive Surveys of ACM (aluminium composite cladding) rainscreens as well as other types of rainscreens, insulation and cavity barriers
- Arranging for physical testing to determine the combustibility rating
- Working closely with accredited fire engineers to see that the fire safety of the building is achieved
- Review of cavity barrier installation and compliance
- Assistance with façade remediation strategy to replace ACM
- Façade remedial specification
- Façade remedial detailed design
- Assistance with façade contractor selection
- Audit of façade contractors remediation proposals
- Site monitoring throughout remediation installation to replace ACM cladding
If you would like Wintech to quote a project, please send us an individual email per building with the full address and a marked Google Earth image of the building defining extent.
Send the details to email@example.com