We are hiring!
Wintech is a leading independent façade engineering consultancy company with an in-house façade design team. Our Company has been established for over 35 years and has a growing order book. We are actively recruiting for façade designers and façade engineers to help us continue delivering quality services to our clients.
WHO WILL THESE JOBS SUIT?
- Experienced façade designers who wish to carry on in a design role or those looking for career development.
- Masters degree graduates.
- Established façade engineers/façade consultants.
WHAT DO THESE JOBS ENTAIL?
As designers you will work collaboratively with other members of the team to assist and develop the complete façade design ensuring completion to programme and within budget, using robust detailing and in accordance with the client’s specific requirements. If you are seeking career progression you would be supported through the Masters Degree in Façade Engineering course.
As a façade engineer you will be involved from the early stages of the project through to completion, which will allow you to take ownership and have a strong influence on the decision making process. As part of this process you will attend client meetings, carry out technical audits of façade subcontractor tenders, visit site to monitor and advise the subcontractor, produce detailed technical reports, witness laboratory and on site testing and carry out a final review.
MINIMUM ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of rainscreen / curtain wall / unitised façades.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- HNC / HND in Building Studies, Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Designers must be fully conversant with AutoCAD.
- Competitive salary dependent on role and technical ability.
- Career development.
- Fully funded training.
- UK visa sponsorship.
- Healthcare scheme (part-subsidised).
- On site gymnasium at our HQ.
- Electric vehicle charging facility at our HQ.
Our in-house design team is located at our Head Office with façade engineers working from both our Head Office and London premises.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
“As a leading innovative façade consultancy practice that recognises the absolute value of its staff, you are the foundation of our practice and you will be treated as a fundamental asset, integral to the future success of the company”Chris Macey, CEO